Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscars 2014

In anticipation and preparation to tonights Oscar's Viewing Party at Muse, it only makes sense to start creating boards and collections of the beautiful clothes one is expected to wear. So before I choose the actual outfit, I am going to play around with these:

Oscar's-fashion-style-looks-2014

Being a big fan of SJP (who isn't?) I have also been lusting some of the shoes from her new Nordstrom collection. They would be perfect for tonight! Of course it's -1 in Minneapolis and I am very uncertain about what to wear.

SJP-shoe-collection-nordstrom
Oscars-2014-Gowns
Who are you excited to see on the Red Carpet tonight? Who is your favorite nominee? Let me know, and stop by tomorrow for the recap of the viewing party I am attending and announcement of the giveaway winner!

Let’s connect:

No comments:

Post a Comment