Sunday, February 23, 2014

Home Decor, Accessories, Shoes

Sundays are perfect! They are laid back, they are relaxed, they are mine! Sundays are great for planning, for inspiration. Since moving into our new home, we’ve been trying to decorate it and set it up just the way we like it. And so far, only the living room has been coming along. Of course setting up a home takes time, and a lot of patience, but I have been really focusing on the upstairs story and half space, that is also my office/writing space. Would you like to see my wish board?
upstairs1
The rest of my wish board is here:
                                                              View Collection

My other weakness are the shoes, and this spring, above all else, I want to be comfortable! What about you?
comfyspringshoes Check out the rest of my board on Mavatar!
                                                             View Collection

And finally, some accessories to share with you on this beautiful Sunday morning! I hope there is less snow where you are ;)
accessories
More of my picks of sunglasses, hats, scarves, and keychains here:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! See you tomorrow – I have an exciting new Giveaway for you coming up!
Zhenya
Let’s connect:


No comments:

Post a Comment